You can call us directly at: (831) 261-9898

or fill out the form to the right with the details of your event or questions.

Contact Us form

(Please include contact phone number, and any party details in message body.)

We go where the party is anywhere in San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, Kern County, and Orange County .

For any other areas please ask, but there may be additional travel fees and expenses.